CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
You are cordially invited to participate in the 9th EAI International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (AdHocNets 2017) to be held in Niagara Falls, Canada on 28 September - 29 September 2017.
AdHocNets 2017 is proud to host keynote speaker: Evangelos Kranakis (Chancellor's Professor, School of Computer Science, Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada)
Conference will address technical challenges in any type of ad hoc network, such as, Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Sensor Networks, Vehicular Networks, Personal Area Networks, Body Area Networks, Smart Grid Networks, Nanonetworks, or Home Networks.
Topics are related but not limited to:
- Network architectural and protocol design
- Cross-layer design
- MAC, routing, and transport protocols
- Resource allocation and management
- Network control and management
- Power control and management
- Topology control and management
- Quality of service provisioning
- Service discovery
- Ranging and node localization
- Time synchronization
- Data fusion
- Network scalability and capacity
- Reliability and fault tolerance
- Security and privacy
- Middleware for ad hoc networks
- Applications of ad hoc networks
- Performance modeling and analysis
- Tools to design, implement, and evaluate ad hoc network protocols
- Wireless Software-Defined Networking
- Network Function Virtualization for ad hoc networks
· The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
· All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
· "Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL)."
· Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.