Call for participation
The 8th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks -
September 26-27, 2016
AdHocNets 2016 is pleased to present our Keynote Speakers:
Professor Mohamed Ibnkahla
Cisco Research Chair in Sensor Technology for the Internet of Things
Department of Systems and Computer Engineering
Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Professor Hussein T. Mouftah
Canada Research Chair and Distinguish University Professor
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Ad hoc networks, which cover a variety of network paradigms for specific purposes, such as mobile ad hoc networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks, underwater networks, underground networks, personal area networks, and home networks, promise a broad range of applications in civilian, commercial, and military areas. The aim of the annual International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (AdHocNets) is to provide a forum that brings together researchers from academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange ideas and recent research work on all aspects of ad hoc networks.
Following the success of AdHocNets 2009, AdHocNets 2010, AdHocNets 2011, AdHocNets 2012 and AdHocNets 2013, AdHocNets 2014, AdhocNets 2015, the eight edition of the event, AdHocNets 2016, will be held in September 2016. The conference will consist of keynote talks, technical sessions, and associated workshops. The technical sessions will present original and fundamental research advances while the workshops will focus on development and application issues in this hot field.
The AdHocNets 2016 organizers are working hard to make this conference a great success and memorable for everyone. We very much look forward to meeting you in in September 2016.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- Accepted papers will be published in the AdHocNets 2016 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of the Institute for ComputerSciences, Social-Informatics and Tele-communications Engineering (LNICST) series to be made available through SpringerLink DIgital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more.
- Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
- Extended versions of selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the ACM Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal Special Issue on Ad Hoc Networking and Emerging Applications.
Accepted papers will be published in the AdHocNets 2016 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of the Institute for ComputerSciences, Social-Informatics and Tele-communications Engineering (LNICST) series. The proceedings will be available both as paper-based copies and via Springerlink, Springer's digital library. In addition, the content of the proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and Zentralblatt Math, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Extended versions of selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the ACM Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal Special Issue on Ad Hoc Networking and Emerging Applications.
Workshop on practical ad hoc network security and vulnerability
Workshop on Convergence of Airborne Networking, Wireless Directional Communication Systems, and Software Defined Networking
33 Nicholas St.
ON K1N 9M7
Phone: +1 613-230-3033
The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. EAI uses open e-platforms to inspire grassroots collaboration among all relevant actors, from organizations to individuals, to stimulate community driven innovation to its institutional and individual members worldwide. Through EAI, organizations find ideas and talent, and individual innovators find organizations for their ingenuity and craft. Join the innovation community at www.eai.eu